[Mailman-Users] Assistance Required!!!

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at kflog.org
Fri Sep 10 08:34:49 CEST 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 07:40, Abbas Qaizar wrote:
> Dear All Mailman Users,
> I have just started using this Mailman software. I have not been
> able to configure it properly.

What does that mean in detail?  Have you managed to create a small
testing mailinglist?  I would strongly recommend to first play a
bit around before create the big list as below.

> Do I need to inform all these addresses to subscribe themselves
> or can I add all these manually in Membership Management myself
> ????

No.  The easiest way would be to go into the webinterface and add
all recipients at once.  You can do this by simply copy all
addresses into the appropriate field.

          heiner at kflog dot org    GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
  Fingerprint:  257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0  3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC