[Mailman-Users] restricting configuration option
kclair at serve.com
Sat Sep 11 02:54:40 CEST 2004
Is there a template or html embedded in python code that I could edit to
remove the options from the admin interface?
Mainly what I'm worried about is that we are a web host and want to
offer mailman to our customers. However, I want to restrict some of the
options to protect us. For example, the message size limit.
Also, we had a situation where one of our lists had thousands of
held messages, and it caused the qrunner to go berserk, so I'm trying to
think of creative ways to avoid this as much as possible.
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 04:39:23AM +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:
- At 4:49 PM -0700 2004-09-06, K. Clair wrote:
- > Hmmm, okay ... is there a not-so-easy way? :)
- You can change configuration options in mm_cfg.py based on the
- defaults in Defaults.py, but beyond that, no.
- Brad Knowles, <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org>
- "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
- temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
- -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), reply of the Pennsylvania
- Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755
- SAGE member since 1995. See <http://www.sage.org/> for more info.
More information about the Mailman-Users