[Mailman-Users] restricting configuration option

K. Clair kclair at serve.com
Sat Sep 11 02:54:40 CEST 2004

Is there a template or html embedded in python code that I could edit to
remove the options from the admin interface?

Mainly what I'm worried about is that we are a web host and want to
offer mailman to our customers.  However, I want to restrict some of the
options to protect us.  For example, the message size limit.
Also, we had a situation where one of our lists had thousands of
held messages, and it caused the qrunner to go berserk, so I'm trying to
think of creative ways to avoid this as much as possible.

Thanks,
Kristina