[Mailman-Users] command-line query

Jim Savoy savoy at uleth.ca
Wed Sep 15 19:45:30 CEST 2004

Hi all,

        I am running Mailman v2.1.2 on a Linux Enterprise box.
The membership of a number of our lists is dynamic and needs
to be changed daily. I run a cronjob each morning that
unsubscribes everyone and then re-subscribes the new members.
Works fine with one slight hassle: I can't figure out how to
doctor the 'moderation' flag from the command-line. By default
the list is moderated, but some of the subscribers added are not
to be moderated. Naturally I don't want to have to go into the GUI
interface each day and change those flags! How can I set that from
command line? It doesn't seem to be in the FAQ.

Thanks!