[Mailman-Users] Newbie mailman install

Franco, Ruben rufranco at utep.edu
Thu Sep 16 20:39:58 CEST 2004

Hello,
	I am setting up Mailman for the first time on a Redhat System and seem to be stuck in Hooking up my Apache Web server to the mailman installation.  When I bring up the Web server all I see are the files and directory listings within the installation Mailman directory

Our installation is under "/usr/local/mailman"

Below are the changes made to httpd.conf:

------------------------
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/mailman"

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman">

Alias /icons/ "/usr/local/mailman/icons/"
Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public"

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/icons">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /mailman/  "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin"
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/"

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Ruben