[Mailman-Users] messages from "checkdbs" cron job

Franco, Ruben rufranco at utep.edu
Tue Sep 21 19:12:02 CEST 2004

Hello,
	I recently installed Mailman 2.1.5 and have loaded up the mailman crons that came with the install.  I have noticed the following messages everday when the "checkdbs" cron runs and I was wondering what the message meant.  Is something wrong with my configuration or is there a problem with a list on my system?

Here is the message I see:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 178, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 109, in main
    text += '\n' + pending_requests(mlist)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 128, in pending_requests
    for id in mlist.GetSubscriptionIds():
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 138, in GetSubscriptionIds
    return self.__getmsgids(SUBSCRIPTION)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 130, in __getmsgids
    ids = [k for k, (op, data) in self.__db.items() if op == rtype]
ValueError: unpack tuple of wrong size