[Mailman-Users] Help for Bounced Emails

Abbas Qaizar abbas at mustafacomputers.com
Wed Sep 22 11:37:33 CEST 2004

Hi Everybody,

Can anybody explain for this :

We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current bounce score is 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset if the problems are corrected soon.

I have around 2000+ Valid Emails in my list ........just to re-confirm whether they are receiving my mails I randomnly clicked few out of them and the message displayed is written in RED COLOR........................ .............I am dead sure about these addresses because I sent testing mails to them and they didn't return.

Can anybody explain, what could be the problem ???

Will greatly appreciate soonest reply.

Thanks & Best Regards

Abbas Qaizar

Mustafa Computers & Peripherals