[Mailman-Users] List Woes

Fred Macondray fredimac at fredimac.com
Thu Sep 23 20:22:48 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I've got an active list (therefore can't really test things anymore) and
I've got a couple problems.

One:

When people reply to postings, the reply goes to both an explicit email
(info at domain.com) and to the list posting address (name-list at domain.com).

and Two:

Messages sent to the list are not being rejected.  Someone replied to the
last announcement and it went to everyone.  This should be an announcement
only list.

How can I ensure that ONLY the following can happen?

1)  ONLY the explicit reply to address is included in the announcements.

2) ONLY a few authorized addresses can send to the list?

Huge Thanks in Advance,

Fred