[Mailman-Users] Can't authorize a post through the web interface

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Sep 27 18:22:09 CEST 2004

service wrote:

>I am receiving the emails from Mailman telling me that, as
>administrator, I need to authorize the delivery of a posting. It
>includes a link (for my convenience) to access the admin web page and
>approve the posting. However, my browser times out every time I try to
>link to it. Is there something that could be wrong with my server? Is
>there a way to approve this posting without going to the web?

You posted the identical question on Friday from a different e-mail
address. There are two replies to that post at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-September/039703.html
and
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-September/039708.html

If those replies don't help, you'll have to provide more information.