[Mailman-Users] some questions

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Sep 29 21:26:08 CEST 2004

At 8:10 PM +0100 2004-09-29, Russ Michaels (Snake) wrote:

>  Is there anyone on this list or wot ?

	So, you give people less than four hours to respond before you
decide we're all dead?  It's not like you're paying us all large sums
of money to support your every whim and drop everything else we're
doing.

>>  When messages come in  HTML format, the HEADER text is
>>  missing and the FOOTER text comes as an attachment.
>>  Some users are also complaining that the whole message now
>>  comes as an attachment.

	If you had bothered to search the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> looking for "footer"
and/or "attachment", you should have found FAQ entry 4.39.

	Feel free to try it now.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755