[Mailman-Users] Mailman "webcreate" page and proxy-ing problems

scott at nexus-iservices.com scott at nexus-iservices.com
Thu Sep 30 07:13:54 CEST 2004

I've been running Mailman 2.0.x through a proxy to the /localhost/ so as to
only need one single install of Mailman across a number of virtual domains
for sometime now.  it's worked well under 2.0.x... one install - many
domains.

I've recently upgraded to Python 2.3 and the Mailman 2.1.5 release....all
the old /admin/  /listinfo/ etc.. pages continue to work with this scheme...
However, the list creation page that was introduced with the 2.1 code base
is lifting it's page host-name references out of the proxy, rather than the
calling page.  Submitting the form, or clicking the links on the bottom of
the page all try to direct the browser to /localhost/.    I dont see this
behaviour on the other pages.

Is there some mm_cfg.py setting that I've forgotten to override?... or a
template I can force?

I do have a

	add_virtualhost('apollo.host-ops.com', 'apollo.host-ops.com')

in the bottom of the mm_cfg.py, and

	DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST
	DEFAULT_URL_HOST

are both set to the above inside Defaults.py, so I have no need to override
them....

Any help would be appreciated.