[Mailman-Users] Both Mailman and Majordomo

Frank Torres frankt at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 30 21:25:32 CEST 2004

Queston, I have been unsuccessful at getting mailman and majordomo to
run on the same host. I am using sendmail and the mailman mm-handler.
Mailman is working great its just that majordomo is not. I did put an
'A' in the mailer table for alias expansion but that does not seem to
work completely.

If some body has done this and can share this info that would be great.
I have been scouring the web to no avail. I need to transition majordomo
out but I can not do it abruptly.

Best Regards,
Frank