[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman's Mailling List

Tommy De Notarpietro tommydnp at scarlet.be
Thu Apr 7 20:56:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've bought a domainname and it's using Mailman. I just wanted to make a
'Maling List' where people can subscribe or unsubscribe. This mailing
list should be used to send them announcements. I've configured it, so
at the last line you can see "Mail list run by my-emailadress at
my-domain.com". When I use this address to notify all list members ( so
I send to mymailinglist @ mydomain.com ), they don't receive it. Do you
know what could be the problem or am I doing something wrong.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Tommy.