[Mailman-Users] job search please

benita wade benitawade at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 00:31:35 CEST 2005

                                dear sir
   good day my name is sabastine john iam a living in dakar senegal iam
28yrs old sir iam seeking for employment or job with individual or
company please if their any vacant job to be filled  or any other job
that is disponible can you please send me more information waiting for
your respone or possible interview your urgent reponse. please in case
if their any kindly email me .  johnsabastine at yahoo.com