[Mailman-Users] help

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Apr 29 08:23:00 CEST 2005

    Larry> I keep forgetting that some of these folks don't know they
    Larry> exist.

Ah, that's no sin (heck, Brad was on _my_ case for "assuming too much
expertise" last week).  I just meant that anything that you do more
than once is a candidate for automation.

I just submitted an RFE

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1192175&group_id=103&atid=350103

If it looks useful, please improve and endorse.  If not, I'm sure that
the implementors would appreciate a brief review to that effect!