[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Sat Apr 30 20:08:51 CEST 2005

I've looked through the FAQs and can't find anything about what I need
for a list I run.

Can Mailman, when it gets a bounce, send the bounce to the listowner and
not process it? Alls I can find is the option to turn off (and discard)
bounce processing.

I've got a list that is sent out monthly and need to track bounces to
remove members who do bounce.

Is what I need possible with Mailman or should I stick to what I'm using
(ecartis) for this monthly list?

TIA,

-Doc

ps. I can hack python pretty good, so hacking the code is no big deal.
Just need a pointer to where to start looking.