[Mailman-Users] email not being sent

Bert Beaudin bert.beaudin at uwc-usa.org
Wed Aug 3 22:17:10 CEST 2005

Hello all
    I have a postfix server running amavisd-new, clamav and
spamassissian along with mailman on an openbsd server. I can create list
form the web pages and users that I subscribe there are reciving emails
welcoming them. The problem come when I post to the list. I see
/usr/local/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post it-test in my mail logs but the
email never gets sent.All other email sent though this box is working
fine. Any pointers would be great. I have looked at the log files in
/var/spool/mailman/logs but nothing is sticking out.

Bert Beaudin

It Manager

bert at uwc.net <mailto:bert at uwc.net>

www.uwc-usa.org <http://www.uwc-usa.org/>