[Mailman-Users] Mailman help

ArtistSeries at aol.com ArtistSeries at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 06:11:53 CEST 2005

have a question.. I switched hosting companies and my new company  does not
support mailman. My database files are still there but I cannot access
mailman.. I need to get my list transfered to a txt file but not sure how to do  it..
Mailman is disable so all i have is the files in the file manager... The
addresses are still there but scrambled... Again the config files are still
there I just need to figure out how to get the info into a txt file...

Thanks