[Mailman-Users] Strange behaviour: posts not appearing

llasher llasher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:19:30 CEST 2005

Hi, I am new to Mailman, and thought I had set it up properly. I have
enabled a list using the Plesk cpanel of my webserver, subbed some
people and posted once myself. This first post appeared but subsequent
posts from two different (subbed) email addresses of mine have not.
Replies to previous posts have appeared, but not my new posts.

I am bewildered as to why my initial post (the first one to the list)
has appeared but no others. I have used pretty much the default
settings to Mailman. I thought it may be a server problem, although
another test list I set up yesterday works fine.

The only thing I can think of doing is to set up another list, and sub
my list members to this and see if it works. This will be quite
embarrassing for me to do, and i spose I may have the same problems,
so if anyone has an idea what is going wrong, I would be very
thankful.

Yours, llasher