[Mailman-Users] Vacation Setting for multiple lists.

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Aug 5 14:24:26 CEST 2005

On 2005/08/05 10:27, Martin Rheumer wrote:
> Lets say I was stupid enough to create 40 odd internal lists
> and now wanted to set a vacation setting for myself on all
> 40 lists. Is there a command line tool / way to say
> vacation martinr at hotkey.net.au all lists ?

bin/withlist with its '-a' option can be used to set a particular member
to nomail status.

(although in your case, you probably want the except clause to be simply:
     except NotAMemberError:

Then do:
$ bin/withlist -l -a -r nomail user at example.com

Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/
Mailman IRC      irc://irc.freenode.net/#mailman