[Mailman-Users] Issues with domain name.

Todd A. Harrington tharrington at coshar.com
Sat Aug 6 22:31:28 CEST 2005

I have Mailman version 2.1.5p1 running on my VPS using cPanel.

I had a user setup his lists on a test domain "testdomain.com" and then
I thought I could manually move the lists over to his real domain
"realdomain.com" once the DNS changes went through. This is where I
messed up! :(

I went to the "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/lists" directory then
did a "mv listname_testdomain.com/ listname_realdomain.com/"

Now when I go to:
http://realdomain.com/mailman/admin/listname_realdomain.com to modify
options, I hover over one of the menu choices, "Passwords" for instance
it points to:
http://testdomain.com/mailman/admin/listname_realdomain.com/passwords

How can I fix this?! :( I hope it is something simple, this is on like 5
lists, same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!