[Mailman-Users] arch does consider configuration changes for old posts

Raphael Bossek raphael.bossek at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 07:48:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

I felt in the same problem with multipart/alternative-mime headers
as described last month. After changed my configuration (which works
with new postings) I've started bin/arch to rebuild the HTML mail
archive to appy the new configuration for old messages too. But they
are not applied for old postings :(
Old messages are as there were before the configuration change.

Does arch not consider configuration changes for old posts? Or did
I something wrong? I'm running mailman 2.1.5

--
Raphael Bossek