[Mailman-Users] Force emails to the list to show up as FROM: a specific user

Mike Hanby flakrat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 16:16:44 CEST 2005

Howdy,

I'm setting up a list to be used as a newsletter distribution list.  In that
regards, any email that goes out to the list will only get delivered after
the list admin accepts it.

I'd like any email sent to the list to appear to come from the user:
MyCompany Newsletter [enewsleter at mycompany.com]

Is this possible?  Right now, I'm having to send the emails using that
account, but I'd like for my boss to be able to send the list an email from
his home email account, list admin approve it, and have it show up as from
MyCompany Newsletter [enewsleter at mycompany.com], rather than John P Smith
[jsmith at aol.com].

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Mike Hanby

ATcon

2201 Cahaba Valley Drive

Birmingham, AL 35242

Texas Aggie, Class of '94

Got Virus-scan? -- "Of 147 billion e-mails scanned by IBM for customers

in 2004, one in 16, or 6 percent, contained a virus. During 2002, just 0.5
percent

of e-mail scanned had viruses."