[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 + HTDig 3.1.6 - New messages make Search Box go away

Darryl Lee Darryl.Lee at palm.com
Fri Aug 12 21:00:05 CEST 2005

Something weird is happening with I'm guessing the HyperArch.py script.
When I manually do a bin/arch, the search box is there and everything's
great.  But when a new message comes in for any of the four lists that
I've got, the archive gets reindexed, and I lose the search box.

Really weird.

The %(htsearch)s line is in the archtoc.html and archtocnombox.html
templates, and TOC_htsearch.html is in place as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--

Darryl Lee <darryl.lee at palm.com>