[Mailman-Users] Bounce probe question

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Aug 25 15:11:30 CEST 2005

On 2005-08-24 21:30, Lorenz Adena wrote:
> since i really would like this as an option is there any way to prevent
> mailman (2.1.5) from sending list probes to the members who have reached
> the lists bounce threshold? I do not want to disablem bounce probing in
> general, just for some lists.

You can set bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings to 0 for the lists where
you want the bouncing subscribers to be immediately unsubscribed.
(See the Bounce Processing page of the web administrative interface.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/