[Mailman-Users] How to silently, automatically reject ALL"implicit destination" messages?

Alex Schuilenburg alexs at ecoscentric.com
Mon Dec 12 11:53:57 CET 2005

We get a large amount of spam to our unmoderated lists and as moderator
I am getting tired of rejecting "implicit destination" messages. They
are always spam - no sensible poster BCC's and all list aliases are covered.

Looking through the list archives there was talk about this feature
being added into 2.1 and then possibly not making it :-(

Are there any hidden config settings that will allow me to do this in
2.1.5 or has anyone made such mods and is willing to share the patch
with me?

-- Alex