[Mailman-Users] Exchange and attachment

Susan Feng sfeng at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 16 03:18:26 CET 2005

I saw this thread from a 2003 email, but there was no follow-up to it.

We are having similar problem with mailman 2.1.6 version. Exchange users
receive their email "body as attachment". Other email clients are fine.

The list has content filter turned off.

Anyone knows how to configure the list correctly so the message will
actually show up for exchange users not as an attachment?

Thanks!

Susan