[Mailman-Users] help file

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Dec 20 16:36:16 CET 2005

smielke at famsi.org wrote:

>I've read in the Mailman FAQ that there is a help file that you can retrieve
>by requesting through email.  Does this have to be set up separately?  I've
>sent mail to the request address, with help in the subject line, but I do
>not receive any mail with the help instructions in them.  Did I
>misunderstand something?

I don't know if you misunderstood or not. Did you get any reply?

You don't have to set anything up for this to work. Do other mails to
the list-request address work? Any mail to the list request address
should produce a 'results of your email commands' return email.

The RFC 2369 List-Help: header contains a mailto URI that should work.