[Mailman-Users] where do i clear out the "mailman queue?"

Flip Side flipside21 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 3 15:52:11 CET 2005

Hello,

The moderation bit was incorrectly set for a list
which resulted in a series of bounce messages being
posted to my list. Unfortunately this was addressed
later rather than sooner.  but it has been addressed.

This is what i've done:
-I have cleared out the outgoing messages from the
postfix queue.

-I have stopped the mailman service using
/bin/mailmanclt stop command.

What I'd like to do:

-I would like to make delete the bounces or perhaps
move them out of the "queue" so I can re-start
mailman?

-I am worried if i re-start the service that the
bounces will go back out to the list.

-I might be paranoid right now, but I just don't want
to mess things up further.

Can someone help to make sure i've covered all my
bases and cleaned up my mess appropriately.

Thanks.