[Mailman-Users] what gives?

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Thu Feb 17 14:54:38 CET 2005

On 2/17/05 12:44 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter at
killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de wrote:

> I just want to state that I also got a subscription confirmation request
> from that porn list. I /think/ it might have been after my
> (re-)subscription to this list, but I can't check this since I deleted
> the subscription request from this and the other list.

While it's been quite a while, I also recall getting the bogus subscription
confirmation email from that site. At the time, I had no reason to associate
it with my subscribing to this mailman list so if it is, then as others have
suggested, it seems to be associated with the your first posting to the
list, not subscribing.

FWIW, web browser is Safari (Macintosh).

-- Larry Stone
   larry at stonejongleux.com
   http://www.stonejongleux.com/