[Mailman-Users] How to get Sender Id from the Mailing List where the annoymous option is set

vijayan p vijay_dtm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:57:29 CET 2005

I am the list administrator for a mailing list running
mailman 2.1.3 with python.

My list is set as anonynmous list. So I cannot find
the senders email id. I donot want to change the
settings to non annoymous, as this will discourage
people from posting to the group.

Can anyone tell me how to obtain the statistics of
which member has posted how many messages.

Also is there a way to know who has posted a
particular mail.

Do you Yahoo!?