[Mailman-Users] permission error on email create

Ian Truelsen ian.truelsen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 10:45:36 CET 2005

I am trying to create a list, but I am running into permission problems:

admin(8194):     os.mkdir(self.archive_dir()+'.mbox', 02775)
admin(8194): OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/usr/local/mailman/archives /private/49ers.mbox'

I ran the check_perms script and it did not find any errors.

What are the permissions supposed to be for this? What needs to be done
to get this to create the directories itself?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com
AIM: ihtruelsen