[Mailman-Users] Endless authentication on private archives... cookies set...

Eric D. Nielsen nielsene at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 4 06:12:41 CET 2005

Thank you.  That got me looking in the right direction.

The backup restored the proper apache configuration for the ScriptAlias
to remove the cgi-bin level from the URL, the base URL in the Mailman
config file was not similarly adjusted so it kept directing to a
directory that would not request the cookie.

Eric