[Mailman-Users] List Owner Query

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Jan 6 00:40:38 CET 2005

On Jan 6, 2005, at 01:16, Mary Pritchard wrote:

> How can I resolve this? Can I increase number of recipients?
>
> <<As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
> following mailing list posting:
>
> Reason: Too many recipients to the message>>

You can increase (or remove entirely) the sanity check on the number of
recipients allowed in a message also addressed to your list.  Read the
help for max_num_recipients on the Privacy options... Recipient
filters... page.

It may be better to encourage your users not to cc: and share so many
other email addresses when posting to your list.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/