[Mailman-Users] For mailman

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jan 6 05:40:30 CET 2005

Mircea Boldis wrote:

>I have a question, how can I list all members from my mailing list to see all of them on a single page ? Or is that possible to export this list to an external file ?

If you set the list's admin_member_chunksize attribute to a number
greater than the total number of list members, the Membership
Management...->Membership List page will show them all on one page.
You need to use bin/withlist to set this.

There is also the http://www.example.com/mailman/roster/<listname> page
which shows all but "hidden" members on one page.

The prefered way to get a total membership list is the bin/list_members
command line tool.

If you don't have command line access to your mailman installation, see
http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb