[Mailman-Users] mailpasswds fails to run to completion

Rupa Schomaker (lists) mailman at lists.rupa.com
Thu Jan 6 07:27:48 CET 2005

Debian version 2.1-5 + htdig patches.  (when I have time to apply the
htdig patches to the latest I'll do so -- would be nice if htdig patches
were integrated!)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/mailpasswds", line 216, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/mailpasswds", line 143, in main
    password = mlist.getMemberPassword(member)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 102, in
getMemberPassword
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: user at hotmail.com

Suggestions?