[Mailman-Users] problems with private list

Cathy Cramer fwf at starband.net
Sat Jan 8 05:15:12 CET 2005

I've hosted a private list on MajorDomo for about 5 years. Recently I
moved to a server that only has MailMan 2.1.5. I am having problems
restricting non-member posts. I set "Action to take for postings from
non-members for which no explicit action is defined." to Discard, but
spam messages have been distributed to the list. Are there other
configurations that need to be specified in order to prevent this?

Also, the list I host does not allow attachments. How do I restrict all
attachments?

Thanks in advance,
Cathy Cramer