[Mailman-Users] Migrating from one server to another

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jan 8 23:57:44 CET 2005

Adam Cripps wrote:

>Which files will  need to look transport if I leave Suse's standard
>install on the target machine? Is there any documentation out there
>specifying them?

I'm not aware of any documentation, but at a minimum you need to move
the contents of the lists/ directory and if you want archives, the
contents of the /archives directory.

If the system has no queued messages/tasks and no pending requests,
that's all you need to do. If there are queued messages, you may want
to move some or all of qfiles/. If there are pending requests, you may
want to move pending.pck and the heldmesg-* files from data/