[Mailman-Users] Fetchmail? + mailmain + SMTP on different servers

Glen Low glen.low at pixelglow.com
Wed Jan 12 12:05:25 CET 2005

Dear All,

This seems elementary but I can't figure out how to do it. Nor could I
google it out either...

A web hosting company hosts my domain.com. I also have an ISP which
sends out email for me, running SMTP at say, isp.com.

I want to set up a list list at domain.com, but run Mailman on my own
servers. Presumeably I need to get fetchmail to retrieve the email via
POP and pass it onto Mailman, but how to configure this? Is this
possible NOT to run any MTA on my own server?

Is there a how-to or FAQ somewhere which goes through some detail on
this?

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com