[Mailman-Users] Using mailman to create a readonly archive

Tony Ricciotti tonyric at mitre.org
Wed Jan 12 15:11:59 CET 2005

I have a mailing list on the inside of my company and need to create a
readonly replica on the outside.  Unfortunately the list inside is not
running mailman so I cannot just move the flat files.  I know I can
create the external archive as a user on the internal site and receive
messages this way, but I have another question on this.

I need users to be able to subscribe/unsubscribe using the external site
as well.  How can I redirect everything so that the subscription
requests are sent to the internal server instead of being handled
locally?  I have already changed the mailto: link, but we would like to
use the webform as well.

Thanks in advance:
Tony Ricciotti