[Mailman-Users] ImportError: No module named csq - mailman 2.1.5

effebi effebi at codicelibero.net
Sun Jan 16 19:24:39 CET 2005

[Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 08:41:27AM -0800] - Mark Sapiro scrive:
> It looks to me as if one of your lists/<listname>/config.pck (list
> configuration) files is corrupt.
>
> bin/check-db --all --verbose
>
> might help you find which one. If the config.pck is bad, but the
> config.pck.last is good, just copy the config.pck.last to config.pck.
> Otherwise, you may need to restore from a backup or delete the list
> and start over.

ok
i ran bin/check-db --all --verbose and get this:

Lista: mailman
   /var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman/config.pck: ok
   /var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman/config.pck.last: ok
    [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman/config.db'
    [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/mailman/lists/mailman/config.db.last'

and it's true, there's no config.db and config.db.last for any list

i find thru google that config.db isn't necessary but i think this create my problem..