[Mailman-Users] mail-gid problems

Tierra etierra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:14:44 CET 2005

Are you orginally running the scripts (during make list, etc) as
mailman? Did you already set MAILGID during emerge mailman? If not,
this may help...

If you put the following line in /etc/portage/bashrc, and re-emerge
mailman, this should fix your problem:

MAILGID=mailman

I'm not very experienced with the smaller details concerning your
problem, but I hope that helps. On a side note, I'm running
gentoo/mailman/qmail.

Bryan Petty