[Mailman-Users] Newbie 2 with lost of questions

Dale Gibbs dale at sanbi.ac.za
Mon Jan 24 08:32:15 CET 2005

Good day all
I am new at this aswell so bear with me please
I have a existing mail server running Exim3 with Mailman 2 no problem
(NOTE: I didnt set it up). Because of different parties splitting
themselves I have to setup a
new machine on which I have installed Exim 4 with Mailman 2.1.5 and the
O/S is FreeBSD 5.3 Release.(I did it with the portinstall)
I have installed apache and setup a list fine but now I need to get my
mail working. Is it possible some way to configure exim to use the
existing Mail server to route mail  to the new machine and if so how
would i do it.

Appreciate any input...
I am still working through the manual but thought i would drop a mail
aswell as time isnt on my side

Thanks
Dale

--

Dale Gibbs

Jr Sys Admin
SANBI, University of the Western Cape, South Africa
http://www.sanbi.ac.za/~dale
Cell: +27721469346
Visit http://www.sanbi.ac.za

"...the greatest pursuit is finding something worth dying for."