[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe/Send Password not working

Eric Elder eric at 101sites.com
Mon Jan 24 17:06:40 CET 2005

My mailman's working fine... people can subscribe and they get the
confirmation message, and users can post messages to the list.

But when they try to unsubscribe or get their password sent to them
using the web interface, they never get a confirmation message sent to
them.

Where would I look to try to find out why this is happening?

(P.S. I have another list on the same server that uses a different
domain name for the web interface, and the unsubscribe feature works
fine on that domain.  It's just on this 2nd domain that it is failing,
if that gives any more clues.)

Thanks,
Eric