[Mailman-Users] Mailman causing high CPU load

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Jan 25 09:27:30 CET 2005

At 2:25 AM +0100 2005-01-25, <aiken.bcd at gmx.de> wrote:

>  I have a problem with one of my mailman mailing lists. When someone trys
>  to send an email to that list exim will create a couple of processes
>  sending the emails to the mailinglist members. Two of these processes
>  will stay alive for approx. 2 minutes and run at 100% CPU usage.

	Have you searched the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> for "performance"?  If
not, you should give that a try.

	Other than that, since you're talking about using Exim as your
MTA, you may need to go to one of their mailing lists or newsgroups,
or use their FAQs or online documentation, etc....

	Alternatively, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755