[Mailman-Users] subscription via form

Grant Henry grant at stemage.com
Tue Jan 25 16:14:29 CET 2005

Just wanted to tell you all how versatile this program is!  I'm using it for a basic one-way mailing list, so I almost feel bad for not using it up to its full functionality. ;)

My question is this... I run www.metroidmetal.com.  I want people to be able to join the mailing list by filling out the form on the front page, and the e-mail field being automatically submitted for subscription - of course bounces would be handled by the program.  This would lighten my manual load.

How would I go about this?  I've tried the variety of FAQs, but I can't find much. ??

Grant Henry