[Mailman-Users] ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Jan 28 22:46:02 CET 2005

I'm having problems which I have solved but in doing so I've identified
a problem in both Apple Mail and Mailman.  I found this post which
pointed me in the right direction:


After going through all my shunted files, I've isolated it to one
message send with Apple Mail with a PDF attachment.  The message
contains these surprising MIME headers (> quoted for safety):

> --Apple-Mail-1--377637739
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
> Content-Type: application/pdf; x-unix-mode=0644;
>         name="Software Application Enhancement For Metro's Urban Growth
>         Simulation Model.pdf"
> Content-Disposition: inline;
>         filename*0="Software Application Enhancement For Metro's Urban Growth
>         Simula"; filename*1="tion Model.pdf"

This, I suspect, is the cause of the problem.  If Tokio or other MM developers
would like access to the .pck, I can provide it (but I'd rather not publish
it to the entire world).

Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                        http://nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *

More information about the Mailman-Users mailing list