[Mailman-Users] bounce unsubscribe

Andrew Watson abwatson at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 30 17:45:07 CET 2005

I administer a list. I received a notice that one of my own
subscriptions to the list had been unsubscribed. I realized it was an
old address that was no longer functional. Cool. But why did I (as
owner) not receive notification that the address was to be disabled
or unsubscribed? Both of the options below are checked yes, and the
list owner address works fine.

"Should Mailman notify you, the list owner, when bounces  cause a
member's subscription to be disabled? "

"Should Mailman notify you, the list owner, when bounces  cause a
member to be unsubscribed? "