[Mailman-Users] postfix and mailman issues

Michael GIbbs mike at gibbs-family.org
Fri Jul 1 16:43:16 CEST 2005

Ivan,

    My line is washingtongamers.org   IGNORE

The docs say the second part of that (DOMAIN, IGNORE) can be anything as
postfix ignores it.  I know the
virtual domain works as I can receive mail to an email address with
washingtongamers.org and it get correctly redirected
to an offsite email address destination (aka send to
testing at washingtongamers.org gets accepted and correctly
sent to bubba at domain.com).  My question is, is that line actually
talking about adding the above to virtual-mailman
and not virtual?

Mike