[Mailman-Users] Moderating from the command line

Tim Koop mailman at timkoop.com
Mon Jul 4 23:49:24 CEST 2005

Hi.  I have some questions about moderating from the command line.

1. Is it possible to get a  list of messages that need moderating from
the command line?  There are commands for getting lists of lists and
lists of people; why not lists of messages?

2. Is it possible to accept or reject these messages from the command line?

I'm guessing I'll have to use withlist, which is fine, but what kind of
python code do I need to call?  I've looked around for the Mailman
python code api, and I can't find anything.  And besides, I'm not that
familiar with python.

Thanks in advance!

--
Tim