[Mailman-Users] web configuration interface

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Jul 8 05:03:57 CEST 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 08:20, Michael Gmail wrote:

> Thanks, I checked everything you suggested, but I still get "not
> found on this server" unless I enter the IP address manually, and the
> links on the config pages still point to mail.bdanube.net. Maybe
> there are cache files somewhere that I should delete, or templates I
> should edit?

After changing something that affects the URL(s), you need to run
~mailman/bin/fix_url.py (using the bin/withlist framework... run
fix_url.py with no arguments for help).  That will update any
existing lists with the new URL.

> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mail.bdanube.net'
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'www.bdanube.net'

In addition to adding those lines to your mm_cfg.py (depending upon
how your Defaults.py was configured), you may need to follow those
lines with:

VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()

(and *then* restart mailman and run "~mailman/bin/withlist -l -a -r
fix_url" )

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/